Colorado Music Review – Postponed because of Weather

If you are following, the weather, the Lord has chosen to give us a big dump of moisture, which we are very thankful for, and so the decision has been made to postpone the musical till Wednesday, February 8th.  We would really love to see you there! There is still time to reserve tickets, and we have seats left!  So please feel free to give us a call at:



%d bloggers like this: